Employment Class actions can be brought for several different types of claims. Here are some examples:
- Employment Class Actions, where, for example, many people working for the same company and having similar jobs:
- Have not been paid for all the hours they have worked.
- Have not been paid minimum wage;
- Have been forced to work 'off-the-clock.'
- Have not been paid their commissions;
- Have not received their unpaid lunch or meal breaks or received their paid rest breaks;
- Have not been paid their overtime because they are wrongfully classified as 'exempt' from overtime or are paid an incorrect overtime rate; or
- Have not been paid for time required to be spent preparing to work.